pilgrim-wannabe

Today's sermon is very straightforward and easy to understand, which is why i like it so much!

Especially the part on developing a pilgrim's mindset. Always on the move. Forward-looking and meeting harder challenges. No "stagnant" success. Cool eh =)

OK, This thing about my coach choosing the 12. (Sorry about me keep going on and on about this) I was watching Deathnote when i received this msg from him, " If you received this, you are in the final 14 blah blah.."

Strangely, I feel no excitement or the urge to jump up to celebrate my little "victory". Actually, from what i see, chances of me being selected is quite mild. Honestly, if its not for the sake of my testimonial at the end of my JC years, i would have quit on the account of how this CCA is turning me into a charcoal and robbing me of my sleep. The testimonial part is pretty important, my principal keep emphasizing over and over and over again that we might have a hard time getting into our desired university if the A's results are not that optimistic-looking, and a good testimony might do us good. Like, " OH! What an excellent testimony! So active in CCAs and school activities, noooooooooo wonder the results not that good, ok la, accept her." You know.

And because i know for myself that there really is nothing much to write in my testimonial and a full 2 years membership in a CCA is the least i can do, i cant just quit.

I've also been having trouble catching up with some of the tutorials and homework lately so not being in this tournament can help me to be more focus. PLUS. I REALLY HATE JERSEYS! haa. Imagine baring all the arms and showing the ugly tan lines, EEEEWW.

Going off to complete some stuff.

Signing off,
Jo

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates