look who's BOSS


gaaahh. lately i've been so EMO i can't take it anymore. i remember how happy and NOISY i always have been and it just irritates me. AW MAN. i really want to be happy again. and i'mALSO SO SORRY FOR ALWAYS BEING LATE. not the most organised and perfect person here, as much as i try to. i remember my mom telling me that it's all in my mind. well i do suppose so. if i manage to get rid of my all-test week blues, forget that i am currently worrying about how i can lose weight while trying to do kids in africa justice and how i will have to go to hell if i don't get close to god, and simply learn how to trust god and take him as a friend, it's all good. this is pretty random, but this is to all the leaders out there.
around 4 years ago i was thinking. who do you work for?
your boss.
your boss works for the government.
your government works for who?
you.
duh.
then ultimately, the one who really is the BIGGEST BOSS should be the people, right? partially. yes, leaders should always keep in mind that their power is for them to serve, not to be served. at the same time, the people should keep in mind that the leaders are doing them a service. when you dine at a restaurant and a cook cooks for you, do you say "iiidiot! who asked you to be so NOSY and to serve me? it's my life and i'll get my own food. now go away." no, we should be grateful.
sure, sometimes that cook feels that chips on your dish may be too high in cholestrol and will make you look too sickly to meet jay chou at the concert the next day and removes them, much to your displeasure, but keep in mind that when GOD gives them the power to be in chrage of your 'dinner'. as much as they make stupid descisions like putting peas in ice cream , you should still eat it. all their mistakes will be corrected by the big boss JESUS, and you should not get into trouble yourself by criticising them.
it's easy to say, but difficult to achieve.
i mean look at that teacher. can she be any stupider? she gives me all the wrong homework!
that cca leader can kill! he ALWAYS gives all the wrong instructions!
the principal is BLIND. my skirt is not short ok! neither is my uniform untidy!
my boss hates me. he never fails to pick on me!
such things are really common, and mostly inevitable. have you ever been in a leader's shoes where you have to be perfect in everything and face uncooperative people like you and me? it's easy to be a participant and complain, but to be pulled in all directions is pure toture. i always never did like it when my school imposed harsh rules on uniform and when the leaders muddled up, but now when people criticse and hate me for the same or more reasons, sympathy overwhlems me. a bright way to look at it is that when we are ciricised like that, we learn not to obtain not the approval of man but of god, unless you have really made a mistake.
so the bottom line is, respect you leaders. i don't like to do it too, but even david didn't dare lay a hand on saul although he had all the right to. simply because he knew saul was god's appointed, and god will deal with that bad cook.

after all, jesus is the boss.
BrenBren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyyo, who is the write of this entry?

anyway, i thought it was very well-written, the kind of thing my GP teacher would be very proud of : maturity of thoughts!!!

Anonymous said...

woah i think it's bren bren ya? nice post there :)

Design by Blogger Templates