yes, it's me. fianlly. i just read most of joanne's posts just now, and i just wanted to say that they are REALLY inspiring. thanks joanne (:

i was having a rather harsh day with two tests breathing and slobbering down my necks while i haven't got any preperation for it. well done me. i was actually lashing out my anger on people and i fell asleep when the pastor was praying. SORRY CYNTHIA. but yeah.

recently i feel that god has been missing from my life. when i go to school, it's just like this.

i look forward to recess. then the end of school and cca. then to every friday. then to the nearest holidays. then to the end of the nearest exam. followed by the end of the year. does anyone have any idea how freaky that is?

life is in your hands but it's just passing by your hands without you having any meaning in it. before i know it i'll be killed by some maniac( i'm praying i'll have a peaceful death instead) and stand before the judgement throne.

god: what have you done as to be a good steward of my name?
me: nothing. i lied, gossiped, lazed around, watched disney until my eyes popped out.

what happens to me for the rest of eternity, i don't wish to know. i just really want to start all over again, and by grace i want some sanctuary. my life has been anything but. everyday is a new day, so chicken little would say. i'm going to believe and try.

time
a child asked me
what's the time
'time for school my dear'
was the reply
two minutes later
'time for work dear'
another two minutes
'the groom is waiting'
when dawn awakens
she holds another child in her arms
all that's inbetween, i cannot recall
but suddenly this child
isn't a child at all

brenda.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your entry! must post often k, BRENDA. =)

Design by Blogger Templates