Dropping a note!

Hiiii all,
I went back to church yesterday, although I didn't see you guys (: I went for 1st service, and saw Cynthia. Just decided to drop a note.
Lately, this past year and last year was a turbulent one. I had no problem with 'friends' transition in Secondary school, which I am very thankful for. But I struggled a lot with my studies, and still do up to now. (so lousyyyyy)
I received stress and pressure from my family to do well, from my older sister telling me how everything was so easy, and that if I didn't do well it would just show that I was really stupid, to my parents reprimands when I scored B's. Sometimes although all they say is that they want my best, "best" is a tall order. I'M A VERY LAZY PERSON, AND I DO NOT LIKE TO STUDY AND NEITHER DO I HAVE A FLAIR FOR IT. I struggled with my studies last year.
In addition to that, towards the third quarter of the year, Ps Khong had approached my father and asked him to take on a second portfolio- to be the Operations Manager of Gateway Enterprises.
Actually, this wouldn't have affected our life at all, as no pay rise no yada yada shit whatever, but it consumed all of my father's time, and that left no time for family. He would hold a 9 to 5 job on weekdays, and be in church over the weekend. Naturally, I struggled with this too. My father who had always been available for me to talk through problems with was no longer there, he was always out or too busy to even sit down for a chat with me. When my grades were dropping, and without anyone to talk to, everything just kept going downhill. (Jack and Jill went up the hill blahblah)
I don't know how to bring across the ending without sounding bitter or cynical, but it's weird, maybe? Beginning of this year was rough. Horrible results, yet again. (When will the plague of bad results leave me?! It started in P5, wahlaooo.) In short, everything changed.
Up till now, everything's still changing. I'll post the ending when it's confirmed ;)
Bear with me, I have my reasons for not going to church or cell or whatever.

Love you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Pris, We love you too, ^^ I understand how you feel man, at least with the studies part, its hard to keep up with grades and all and still have so many other commitments yeah, dont give up okie, we will always be here for you, ^^

Anonymous said...

hello!!!! we miss you you know!!!

i dont think you are stupid or dont have the flair to study la. dont think so little of yourself.

come on jiayou jiayou,

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! CMON ISN"T IT OBVIOUS WE ALL DO!!!

Anonymous said...

yupyupyup(:
loves, come this sunday alright? (:

Design by Blogger Templates