Glory to God!

Actually i hesistated when cynthia asked me to blog about this. Mainly, because i really dont want to sound like i'm boasting or what. Because really, I dont have the authority to press either of you girls to come to church or cell.. What i want to say is this, God did not let me "lost out". Ha ha.

So, ok, i think i did kind of well for Prelims this time. BUT, i strongly believe the credit belongs to HIM, God.

Why? I dont think i prepared well this time, thinking that since i've studied so much for mid year, i still sort of retained majority of the things that i should know, complacent you may say, but i thought i was just trying to justify my own laziness. And i didnt practice much, in fact the night before my Chemistry paper 3, i did last minute studying, trying to cramp the whole of 25 chapters of Chemistry into my head. I only managed to catch 3 hours of sleep that night. Needless to say, i was horrified at how tired i was the next morning, even when the paper was in front of me, the only thing i desired was to close my eyes and sleep. Of course, i couldnt focus and think quickly. That paper ended in...a disaster, i felt. I expected to at least score a 32/80 for this paper.

Ok, so that was a warning from me: Rest well before your Exams.

Physics was horrible too, almost couldnt finish paper 2. =(

Next, i was also sharing with my Christian friend in school that i'm still attending cell and church. The conversation continued with him telling me how i should really stop going and study because God and my leader will understand and prelims are really important especially in the event when something happened and our prelims results are to be used instead of the actual A's blah blah. And, you know, by the end of it, i was thinking, YEA, he is right... And i proceeded to send Cynthia a message telling her to excuse me for cell. She replied by saying the usual of how God will never shortchange me an what will He withhold from us and all that.

And again, i was thinking, YEA, she is right... because, when i think of my previous Exams, i didnt perform too badly either, Common Test, Mid year (On both ocassions, i did well too. See? A dim person will never do well but It's all 'cause of Him!) So okay, i managed to attend all this faithfully, though i do get worried that i cant finish on time. Of course, i do have a bit of disagreement with my parents as they wanted me to stay at home to mug. But since, they are not very firm on that, i get my way la..

And so, now i've gotten back the majority of my papers. I must say, i'm really surprised. Totally out of my expectation, i think it was quite well done. (If you want to know, can ask me personally). I imagined the Almighty to be the one marking my papers, frowning at my careless mistakes and yet giving me good results.. (i know that was kind of childish..)

So, the moral of my entry is : TRUST HIM!
Even in the midst of exams and work, do attend church and cell faithfully, i believe God will still bless us. I know its hard to do, it takes time too, especially when you guys have so many of this extra curriculum activities and you really need those weekends to revise, why not let God bless you by first giving him that time of yours to him??

Come on la, i've come a long way too. When i always skipped church last time to study, Cynthia NEVER fails to ring me up, always trying to grill this into me: He will never shortchange us. Now, i hardly dared to say anything to you girls when you were absence just to study, 'cause like what i said, i dont have the authority or right to.

Ok, that's it.


(I never meant for this post to be long...sorry)


By Anonymous.

4 comments:

Z said...

Jo.

HAHA. GOOD. let's ace those papers in November. can't wait to get it over and done with... HAHA

Philip. =D

Anonymous said...

PHILIP. this was supposed to be a post by anonymous... lol...

Anonymous said...

congrats man :D

Z said...

Jo.

HAHA who else could it be... 'Prelims', what O levels? hahaha.. you revealed yourself.

Philip. =D

Design by Blogger Templates