My visit to SGH II

I went back today immediately before my GP lesson starts.

And i met an Angel today on the bus journey there. Actually i was very unsure where to alight, so i was looking around for an obvious sign of the building. Again, i was so sian having to stay alert, i decided to ask the auntie beside me.

Me: *tap tap* Do you know where is SGH?

Auntie: All the way to the interchange, then you can take shuttle bus then you can alight along one of the many stops...

Me: *speechless* How do you know?

Auntie: Im going there too.

...Ya. On both ocassions, i had someone to follow to get to the place =)

Anyway, my uncle had already completed his scope test for checking of his lungs and was resting. And he is looking so much better than yesterday!

Though, i must comment, the hospital is soooooo inefficient. The test was done only after so many days that he was warded.

ok! that's all for today! My math revisions are calling for me...........

Signing off and still praying hard,
Jo

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates