A LONG POST =)

After so long, here i am. Just got home from dinner. Its the FIRST time in so many many many years that my father brought us out to eat! I thought my mum was joking with me when she told me this after i got home from church. I hope he will bring us out often. Our family just dont have those kind of family day or family time etc. No display of affection for one another or greetings of birthday wishes or celebration of special occasions. We just dont have this culture.
Anyway...

I haven been blogging for a pretty long time not because nothing special or blog-worthy has yet to happen to me. On the contrary, alot did happen, something comparable to a roller coaster ride. Like immediately after my common tests, i have so much to blog about but i deleted that post. Thought the post was a little too "heavy", you know, with i'm-going-to-flunk-the-papers-badly kind of feeling..

And training resumed almost immediately even though we supposedly have 1 more day of break. Coach's words when i asked him whats the hurry, " You think i'm so kind to let your enjoy ah? Only 3 more weeks left!"
Fine.

Actually i have been thinking whether i should blog about this. As all know, the start of a new school year means new students coming in. For my CCA, we recruited more juniors than i expected. There are quite many of them. Around 11? And lately, we've also been discussing whether we should take part in the A Div Bball Tournament. Eventually, we decided to take part. Here's the problem the seniors face: only 12 are selected for the team to participate in the tournament. *Counting..* We have about 24 on the team. WONDERFUL.

Knowing this, i suddenly want OUT of the whole thing. Its enough that im in a competitive CCA and i HATE competition. Now, i will have to compete with the juniors. And coach have been drilling into our heads that the juniors have great potential blah blah. It just means many of us (seniors) might not get into the team.

Sorry for beating around the bush. Ok, so my point is.
I DONT WANT TO BE REPLACED. By them. We (seniors) were discussing about this, and many of us felt that its pretty unfair if they get to play just after weeks of joining us. BECAUSE, we were really the ones who kind of "held" the team together. Like the "forefathers". haa. We've been training so hard for 1 year plus and, really, we dont want it to go to waste. Some of my team-mates are already contemplating quiting as they felt it would be a waste of time to go training and not be selected in the end. Nvm. I should drop this subject.

There's training tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it anymore because coach would be using this few days to choose the 12. Not confident at all.

Oh, and I've almost taken back all my common tests papers this week. The results were astonishing!! Very unexpected judging the state i was in when i did my papers. Anyway, it wasnt me, but GOD. I prayed, mum prayed, cyn prayed and He answered. My eyes also popped out when i saw my marks. I just couldnt believe the results i got la. So, i owe it all to GOD! =) Praise Him. I think its the first time He's so real to me, like, He's the one who marked my papers. *Gasp*

I'm so happy................................

Signing off,
Jo

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates