Bel's Baptism!!!

Congrats Bel!!!!! Woah it wasn't easy initially. Baptism venue was changed from TCT to TC Marine Parade. But thankfully we made it there safely :) Really thk God for the cab that came & was willing to fetch us!!!! Phew!

Bel's frens were there. A cute & slightly shy lot =) Ann made it in time, Bren bren got lost along the way yea *hahah. Oh ya. I was baptized in TC as well. The rest was baptized in TCT since we moved to TCT then. Hmmm let's see if I can find my baptism's pic. Keke~

It's really really memorable. Somehow I can still remember clearly what happened during my baptism. How about u gals? Indeed I believe God deposited a special bdae gift for each of us during our special bdae. What did you received from Him Bel? :)

Dear I just want to say (as to the rest) that"See you in Heaven eventually!" Let's fight a good fight & run a great race. Till we all reunite in heaven with the greatest party God has with us!

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates